Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Lemon Tarts!

I was super excited this week when I walked into our small kitchen store and found some cute little tart tins! I think I literally jumped for joy. This is something I could order off of the internet, but choose to hold off, and well, it paid off! So, the first thing I thought to make were little lemon tarts with my favorite Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe!


How cute are those! With the little swirly meringue! You can tell the shape of the tins, it made such a cute little impression in the pie-crust...


And it was so flaky. Look at those layers! Pop them in the oven to give it a little browning, and they were so beautiful! I think I was more happy for myself in being able to make tarts than anything else. As I've said before, pie makes me happy.

CHOMP!

No comments: