Saturday, February 20, 2010

On the Move

The Fort Frances High School Cheerleading team took a nice trip to NorWossa yesterday, and that meant that we were on the move. I realize that it is only a 2 hour trip to Dryden, but that is two hours on a bus filled with sleepy-excited cheerleaders and volleyball players, leaving at 6:30 in the morning. It was a long day, but everyone did super!

To celebrate the cheer exhibition, and a lot of hard work, I made this Stego-cookies. The girls have been working very hard on their routine. With Regionals only a few weeks away, I figured it would be best to give them something to show how much we appreciate their hard work.


It was not until I had chosen and made the icing that I realized that I had chosen "Barney" colours, but it was not as though I could do anything about that! Surprisingly, none of the girls made the link. They simply loved the tasty cookies, which is fine by me! I didn't want them to think that the colours were chosen for any "Barney-like" reason. Still, despite the silly colour choice, I think they are so cute! Look at them, on the move, ready to take a long trip!


Look! All smiles, and after a long day too!


I just wanted to thank the girls for their hard work. You guys were so amazing! I can't wait to see the whole routine at Regionals. Let's continue to work hard! You should be very proud of your success!

Until the next cookie! ♥

3 comments:

Mini Baker said...

just found your blog! And I'm so glad I did, can't wait to browse around! :)
-Mini Baker

cookies and cups said...

very cute cookies, also LOVE the rubik's cube!

Pink Little Cake said...

Hi, thank you for following me and your lovely comment. Your cookies are so cute.