Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shoes!

Like most girls shoes are a little passion. It's strange, but when you see them on, and you see how they make your legs look or how they compliment an outfit, well, you just have to have them!

The shoes I made * here * were based off of some of my own shoes! I thought it would be fun to try to re-create them and see what they would look like :)


Silly shag rug that is on my couch :) The shoes are presented in style... if not in a silly way.

They may look plain, and not too colourful, but these two are my favourite. Not only are they comfie to wear, but they look pretty too!



Well, next plan is more Star Wars as per requests. This time, I'll be a little more entertaining for the Cookie Theater :)

post signature

4 comments:

cookies and cups said...

those sandals are adorable!

Unknown said...

Are you from Canada? I have never been but in my mind Canada is one of the most wonderful places in the world! I love the snow and every Canadian person I have ever met has been lovely. I always think of it as somewhere I may like to move to one day.

Kate said...

Your shoe cookies look great. I'm filing this idea away. These would be perfect for a girls night out.

jackie fo said...

those are super cute - your attention to detail is amazing! shoes and cookies are a fab combination